Description: I was outside having a cigarette and I noticed a very bright orange light toward the north, Avenues area maybe. I live in the foothills and I have a good view of the Salt Lake Valley. I watched it for awhile and it wasn’t moving. I almost dismissed it after maybe ten minutes, but then the light dimmed down and then looked like a little star. Then it started moving south-southwest and then disappeared.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.