Description: I saw a bright white light about 10 to 12 inches in diameter flying just above the trees up the median dividing I-59. I was about 10 miles north of Fort Payne, AL. the light dimmed for a few seconds turned at an angle and I saw a red light about 5 or 6 inches long on back. I couldn’t really see what was in between lights because it was dark. It seemed to get a bead on my pick-up & started coming toward me. It dropped down a little & moved to above my truck where I couldn’t see it. I was travelling about 55 miles per hour & l got scared so I sped up to about 85 then it continued on the way it was going. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Airline Passengers See Strange Bursts of Light Below Aircraft.
- Object With 3 Bright Lights, Lights Up Sky, Dims, Vanishes.
- 6 Sharp Looking Orange Lights Drop From Daylight Sky.
- Erratic Moving Blue Object Found in Video/Photos of Moon.
- Several Triangular Craft With Red & White Lights.
- Man Finds Perfect Pattern of Red Dots on Forehead.
- Triangular Object Hovers Low & Then Slowly Moves Away.
- Multiple Small White Objects Descend From Crescent Object.