Description: On Feb. 5, 2014 at approximately 9:00 PM my daughter and I pulled into our driveway. We sat there and talked for a minute when I saw 2 orange colored lights hovering about the neighbor’s tree. I said look at those lights, what are those? My daughter said I saw them, but when we first pulled in there was only one. I thought they were headlights at first. They were a little larger than a basketball and they just hovered there very close to each other for just a few minutes and then disappeared. As soon as they disappeared two lights appeared much further up in the sky, but these were the color of stars. They would appear and disappear from one spot in the sky to another. They would move around each other. Then a third one appeared. They would make different formations. At one point all lining up in a U shape and then a curved line shape. They would get very bright and then dim. I could not believe what I was seeing. If my daughter hadn’t been there I would probably think I was hallucinating. I haven’t stopped thinking about what I saw since that night and it has me pretty freaked out. Has anyone described seeing the same thing as me? Do you know what these could have been? Do you have an explanation? I hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.