Description: The witness called the day after his sighting. He was outside and noticed an object that moved back and forth, hovered and zipped away. It reappeared again and performed similar movements. The total sighting time was about 15 minutes. The object was visible towards Livermore (East-Southeast). The witness’s entire family saw the object. He said that the object was 1/10 the size of the moon. A photo was taken, but the object did not show up well. (The witness stated that the photo would later be sent.) He said that the object was “beer can” shaped. It was “like a fire burning” and was orange-red in color. He was emphatic that the object was not a helicopter. He said that object appeared to “searching for something.”Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.