Description: My wife and I spotted an extremely bright, metallic reflection that was elliptical in shape over the Olympic Mountains just west of Seattle, WA at 9:20 on the evening of July 12, 2014. It disappeared instantaneously before us after about 7 minutes. This was just after sunset, Pacific tome. I am a Navy veteran. My wife is a nurse. We are both retired and can verify this. No pictures were taken. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.