Description: A staris what it looked like when I first saw it. It was approximately a half of block in front of me when I saw it. I first thought it was a helicopter, but there were no strobe lights and no sound. And then I thought maybe it was an airplane, but no strobe lights and no sound rule out that explanation. And then it got right above me and my house. It was amazing. I know what it was then. I banged on the screen door to my house to let my son know what I was looking at, but instead my baby’s mother came down and I showed her what I was looking at. She couldn’t believe what she was looking at. It was the brightest star actually moving through my neighborhood. It was a spaceship. The civilizations of the universe are here.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Bright Orange Dots High in Sky to West.
- Spherical Object Flies Fast, Stops, Speeds Up.
- Silent Metallic Flying Disk.
- Silent Low Flying Object With Orange Flame-Like Base.
- Large Delta Winged Aircraft Silhouetted Against the Sky.
- Multicolored Blinking Lights Seen Regularly in Sky.
- Silent Translucent Triangular or V Shaped Object.
- 4 Craft Half Circle Shape Bright Light on Bottom.