Description: I had just got home from Frankfort, Michigan (I saw all sorts of flying things over there as well) and it was also my 18th birthday which is why I will always remember this. It was 10 or 11 PM and very clear out. There were thousands of stars. I was leaning my back against my girlfriend’s car looking straight up and noticed three stars in the formation of a perfect triangle. The triangle started spinning fast clockwise, so it looked like a black triangle spinning in one spot. It slowly stopped spinning and when it did, the three stars all shot away from each other so it looked like the triangle was just expanding over the whole sky. At that point they just look like satellites, just a spec flying through space. I tried to watch them all, but they just kept flying their separate ways so I could only watch one. I wonder what the heck it was. Now every time I look up I try to find that perfect formation of stars but it is never a perfect triangle! And they don’t fly away from each other in perfect synchrony after spinning like a wheel in the sky! Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.