Description: It was about 8:15 PM. I was driving over Sulfur Bank Drive in Clearlake, CA. I saw an unusual orb shaped object in the sky. From where I was it was the size of a soft ball. It looked kind of iridescent and very shiny. I would imagine it was pretty close due to the size. It was there for about ten seconds and it was gone. This is the second time this year that I have seen something like this on this same area. The sad part about it is that I was driving so I have no photographs Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.