Description: I am at work and regularly go out for a smoke and watch the stars. I have seen shooting stars, planes, jets and a ton of satellites in orbit if it’s clear enough so I can recognize them all, but tonight what got my attention was an extremely bright white flash. The object was so far away it just looked like a dim star that was moving very fast for being that far away. Right after the flash it changed directions, made a sharp right turn, then proceeded to fly and then flash again. It did this 4 times and then completely disappeared. I can’t even begin to say how far away, but how bright the flash was. And it’s not like the object was close and small. It was big and far. At first I thought I had witnessed a supernova, but it happened a few times and so fast that I realized that wasn’t the case at all! I just want to know what the heck I just witnessed. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Large Yellowish Triangle Floats Without Movement.
- Bright Yellowish Star Becomes Dimmer Moves West.
- White Flying Disc With 3 Smaller Discs Below.
- Bright Light Flickered Blue & Red Colors.
- Man Claims to Have Been Aboard Spacecraft – Jan, 1965.
- Unknown Lighted Object Disappears Into Cloud Cover.
- Circle Shaped Orange Light 2 Lines Hanging Down.
- White Light Moves NW in Sky & Slows Up.