Description: I am at work and regularly go out for a smoke and watch the stars. I have seen shooting stars, planes, jets and a ton of satellites in orbit if it’s clear enough so I can recognize them all, but tonight what got my attention was an extremely bright white flash. The object was so far away it just looked like a dim star that was moving very fast for being that far away. Right after the flash it changed directions, made a sharp right turn, then proceeded to fly and then flash again. It did this 4 times and then completely disappeared. I can’t even begin to say how far away, but how bright the flash was. And it’s not like the object was close and small. It was big and far. At first I thought I had witnessed a supernova, but it happened a few times and so fast that I realized that wasn’t the case at all! I just want to know what the heck I just witnessed. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.