Description: There were these little orange dots flying in a pattern around 10:50 PM. There were a lot of stars in the sky along with these lights, but the orange ones stood out pretty bright. They also looked about as small as any star would be, but they were flying around everywhere. They were in arrow patterns and split up. All of them disappeared except for one that was just going everywhere still. I was with others and they were wondering what the heck they were. We also couldn’t make out a picture. I tried my 2 Mega Pixel Camera phone and that didn’t pick it up, Then we tried a digital camera with flash and that didn’t work either. It was really weird. After a while the one that was left flew away. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.