Description: I was with my family. Everyone saw a bright blue round light that changed into a line shape as it flew about over the busy neighborhood and over a Golden Corral restaurant. Up high in the sky it went in circles, figure eights and then went about in a curious way, glowing and fading, disappearing and reappearing. It was the equivalent in the size a jet would be if it were 100 miles high in the sky. It got close enough to us that we could estimate that it was very large and like NOTHING the 3 of us have ever seen before. Before it disappeared it lit up, the brightest it had in the whole (approximately 10 minutes) that it took place. It then shot up heading left in the sky and then vanished. We were able to capture a photo as we were standing near a lamp post. To the left of the lamp post is a small blue light, that we had seen this night. (The photo was hhot from a 5 megapixel cell phone camera.) Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.