Description: The first time I saw them was about 2 years ago when I was coming home from my girlfriend’s house. I was carrying my bike up the stairs that go up the hill in my city when I stopped for a quick break to look at the stars. The second I looked up I saw 7 orange colored glowing lights in a V shape wiz across the sky. They were completely silent. If I wouldn’t of looked at that exact moment I wouldn’t of seen them. Then again about a month ago I was in the backyard with my dog looking at the stars and I saw the same thing again not quite as clear, but definitely the same 7 lights and again they were completely silent. For a while I was wondering if what I saw the first time was in my head or not, but now I have seen it twice and I know I’m not crazy. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.