Description: I SAW A RED/ORANGE ORB SO I WALKED TO BACK OF YARD TO GET A BETTER LOOK. I THOUGHT IT WAS NEIGHBORS 2 DOORS DOWN SHOOTING OFF SOME FIREWORKS. WELL THE THING WAS THE SIZE OF A BASEBALL. IT CAME UP REAL SLOW AND HOVERED OVER FOR SOME TIME. IT WAS JUST LIKE FIREWORKS, BUT IT NEVER DID ANYTHING. IT JUST SAT THERE AND THEN MOVED VERY SLOWLY TO THE SOUTHEAST.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Blinking Amber Lights Drift South in Shape of “5 on Dice.”
- Stationary Object With Red, Blue & White Blinking Lights.
- Disk Shaped Craft Found in Background of Photo.
- Car, Lights, Radio Die. Red Flash Moves Across Field.
- Triangular “Camouflage Green” Craft Dome in Middle.
- Solid Pulsating Orange Balls Disappear & Reappear Recurrently.
- Object With Pulsating Red-Blue-Green-Yellow Lights in Circle.
- Hazy White Orb With Pale Green Glow & Trail Descends.