Description: I live in Mossyrock, Washington. On June 30, 2013 at about 10 PM or so I looked out my bedroom window for my cat. In the distant sky (looking North) I saw an orange round light. It was flying from west to east just above the mountain range. It flew in a stop and go motion, zig-zagging until it disappeared just over the mountain range. I watched it for about 5 to 10 seconds. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.
- Orange Orb Travels West, Stops & Orbits a Point.
- Object With 5 Blinking Lights 1 in Middle 2 on Each Side.