Description: I saw 2 large bright orange fireballs floating in sky over Point Loma in San Diego. I saw them come from Pacific Ocean inlet into San Diego Bay by North Island at Coronado then came across Shelter Island up over Village of Point Loma, then up the Nimitz canyon area. As they passed by my bay windows they were slow moving as they continued to rise in the sky heading north and slightly east until they disappeared into the evening marine layer of low clouds. Two more passed by a short while later. It was too dark to see exactly what was housing the fire. They were just slow moving across the canyon clearly visible looking out my San Diego Bay view windows and were at just above me eye level. I live at the top of the hill in Point Loma perched off the hillside over the Canyon Running up Nimitz Blvd between San Diego Bay downtown and ending at Ocean Beach. My initial thought was hot air balloons except there was no hot air balloon basket or balloon. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.