Description: I was on my way home from work and I was heading south on 1000 E just north of 56th St. There was a full moon to my left and I was watching two jets straight ahead of me coming in for landing at Indianapolis Airport. Then I saw a plane a lot closer coming toward me from the SW. What caught my eye was very fast orange strobe lights. I slowed down and it looked round. I got stopped and rolled my window down. It was on the driver’s side now. I looked up and it started turning south then the lights went out. I could see it for a few more seconds because the moon was so full and bright. It change directions and looked like a round ball. It happened too fast plus I was driving, tired and did not catch that this was something not normal until it was almost over me. I just found other sightings which describe almost the same thing. Thanks. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.