Description: I just saw about 6 or 8 orange lights in the sky near Central Park Elementary in Bentonville, AR. They were all moving independently, it seemed. At first, I thought they were perhaps ultra-light aircraft, but they weren’t. I was able to drive fairly close to where they were. There was no noise associated with them. I watched them for several minutes. They disappeared vertically, climbing at what seemed to be an extremely rapid rate. It was very strange. This all happened around 8:50 to 9 PM today. I am a former U.S. Air Force pilot. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.