Description: I saw something that was round, bright and high in the early morning sky. I went outside to have my coffee and noticed that it was brighter than normal. I figured it was Jupiter, but it had already been gone. I was looking up at it in the north sky and a small object came from it and moved west as I was watching it. I did not see any trails and no blinking lights. Just as it went west the larger bright star I thought started moving to the east at a great speed and I continued to watch it until it stopped far enough about eight seconds then stopped and looked just like another star in the sky. I have never seen something like that ever! I did not have anything to take video or photo with. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.