Description: I was driving home tonight Wednesday May 1 at 10:54 PM at about G St. When I could see a orange ball of fire just hovering. It looked as if it was about 1,000 feet up. I continued to watch it as best as possible. It then picked up speed and was gone off in the distance towards Pittsburgh. It did have a tail or streaking. I am not sure what this could have been, but I thought I would share this. I really don’t believe in UFOs so I am not sure what it could have been. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.