Description: I was driving home tonight Wednesday May 1 at 10:54 PM at about G St. When I could see a orange ball of fire just hovering. It looked as if it was about 1,000 feet up. I continued to watch it as best as possible. It then picked up speed and was gone off in the distance towards Pittsburgh. It did have a tail or streaking. I am not sure what this could have been, but I thought I would share this. I really don’t believe in UFOs so I am not sure what it could have been. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.