Description: IT WAS ABOUT 1 AM and I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and as I was sitting there I looked out the window and saw what I thought was the moon, but I looked over and saw the moon. The light was bigger looking than the moon and then it was gone. Then it was back and bigger so I assumed it was closer. It just stayed in the same place about a minute or two. Then it moved slowly and in an instant it was gone. My baby girl was asleep in her bed for the first time, but I went and got her out of bed and brought her to bed with me and my husband. Of course I couldn’t sleep at all that night. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.