Description: I woke up last night about 3 AM because my big dog wanted out. I let him out and got back into bed. He then started barking and I was worried by the sound of it he had treed a cat or raccoon so I got up to get him back in. When I opened the door he ran straight in and I saw what he was barking at. Right above the roofline of the building behind my house was a large (about 3/4 the size of a full moon) bright white, sliver light shining towards me. It was incredibly bright. I thought about looking at it, because I see a lot of UFO’s and things in the sky, but I was scared because it seemed like it was pointing right at me so I ran back into bed and covered up! I have reported a lot of sightings over the years and have become concerned because lately I see things several times a month. I see things so much that sometimes I just don’t report them any more. It’s become part of my life lately and I’m getting scared. It’s as though that light had a life to it. It wasn’t just a light, but it was trying to let me know it was looking at me. I’m sure that sounds weird, but I don’t know any other way to describe it. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Bright Orange Dots High in Sky to West.
- Spherical Object Flies Fast, Stops, Speeds Up.
- Silent Metallic Flying Disk.
- Silent Low Flying Object With Orange Flame-Like Base.
- Large Delta Winged Aircraft Silhouetted Against the Sky.
- Multicolored Blinking Lights Seen Regularly in Sky.
- Silent Translucent Triangular or V Shaped Object.
- 4 Craft Half Circle Shape Bright Light on Bottom.