Description: Hey there. We are on Merritt island, Florida. This past Sunday late evening just as it got dark, my mother in law and I were walking my baby along side of N Banana River Blvd when we looked up and saw two fairly bright balls of orange light that we couldn’t explain because they were sort of bumping into each other like rubber balls. Then after a minute or two they seemed to get smaller. (Maybe moving back up to the sky?) And then they were gone. I have no idea what man made things would move that way. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.