Special Note April 18, 2020: About 80% of UFO reports received by this website in past few months are due to Star-Link communication satellites and the planet Venus. If you see a line of star-like objects moving in the sky, you are viewing Star-Link satellites. Please don’t report these objects or send comments as they take considerable time to process. Also if you are seeing a bright object in the western sky, you are looking at Venus. Sometimes it will appear to flash different colors and will appear to “jump around.” The flashing is due to light scattering from particles in the atmosphere. The apparent erratic movement is an optical illusion called autokinesis. Please do not send sightings or photos of Venus as it is taking considerable time to process. We appreciate your sending regular UFO reports.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.