Description: I live in Westwood near Our Lady of Lourdes School on Glenway. Tonight around 7:15 PM my son and I witnessed 1 bright light from the northern sky. At first I thought it was an airplane, but then two other lights appeared and formed a huge triangle. While doing so, they were shooting flamed rooster tails. They also dimmed out to form a smaller triangle. I went to go get my device to get video of this, but after I came back out they were gone. I was wondering if you may have seen the same thing or have any insight on what these might be?Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.