Description: I saw a perfectly round white orb that looked transparent or luminescent and was about the size of a small car. I saw it coming from the south which was where Orion’s belt was at the time. I thought it was a shooting star, but it wasn’t going as fast as the shooting star, but slightly slower so that I could follow it. It slowed down as it came up to me. It looked like it was about 500 feet above me. I thought to myself what are you? Whatever it was seemed to smile at me through thought and communicated to me “watch this” then made a right turn towards the Atlantic Ocean (east) and went upwards and in a second disappeared out of sight. It made no sound at all. Everything about it seemed good. I was not frightened in any way shape or form. That was the feeling that I got from it. I am not positive about the date, but it was some time right before the Madonna concert in 2012 which was November 18th at the Miami arena. If anybody else saw this, let me know. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.