Description: I was driving home tonight around 9 PM and I saw 2 strange fire red/orange objects heading southeast. I watched them pass over us and then continued home. As I made my next turn there were two more coming. Again I pulled over and took video and pictures. A block or so later I saw a fifth one. It was on the same flight path and had the same red/orange fire look. That was it. Some neighbors were out watching them as well. They were not planes. There was no sound. I see from your site this is not the first time this has happened in this area. Do you have any input? Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.