Description: Our sighting occurred at about 7:30 Thursday evening. Skies were cloudy and light rain was falling. The lights were west of the freeway at the Seaward Ave off ramp. Te photos were taken with an I-phone 4s. We first saw about 6 lights while driving along Freeway 101. They appeared to be stationary and then started moving north. We took the next off ramp and pulled over at which time there were 4 left and climbing. It started to rain harder so we continued our trip to Santa Barbara. We did not see the lights again. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.