Description: Our sighting occurred at about 7:30 Thursday evening. Skies were cloudy and light rain was falling. The lights were west of the freeway at the Seaward Ave off ramp. Te photos were taken with an I-phone 4s. We first saw about 6 lights while driving along Freeway 101. They appeared to be stationary and then started moving north. We took the next off ramp and pulled over at which time there were 4 left and climbing. It started to rain harder so we continued our trip to Santa Barbara. We did not see the lights again. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.
- Orange Orb Travels West, Stops & Orbits a Point.
- Object With 5 Blinking Lights 1 in Middle 2 on Each Side.