Description: I was lying in back of my pick-up looking at the night sky. I saw many stars shining brightly, but one star (just another star out of millions) was moving slowly northwest at a speed of about 20 MPH compared to a car traveling at 60 MPH. As it moved across the sky I mistook it for the space shuttle, but suddenly the star makes a sudden right turn without stopping and headed south across the sky. Nothing moving suddenly makes a turn without slowing down or stopping so I would like to report a UFO across the south Texas plains. I now believe UFOs exist. They truly do. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.