Description: Hello there. I just happened to come across you while doing a Google search for these lights that I saw tonight. Anyway, tonight around 8:50 PM two friends and I were doing the rounds at Mount Calvary Cemetery before locking the gate for the evening. We all noticed five orange lights moving from north to south directly west of us. There were two different groups. First of five, second of three. They all were steady and silent orbs of light. They appeared to turn or just fade out at the same place in the sky. The whole thing has left me a little shaken. I that hope that this helps. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.