Description: Hi. Yes, this evening around 7:30 I was walking in Oxford, MS with a friend. We saw a bright very red orange flame like object moving through the sky. The object was somewhat spherical in shape. It was solo. It moved across the sky to the South not too quickly, a little jerky and then it moved upward became smaller and smaller until it disappeared. I saw a UFO 40 years ago when I was 18 and had not seen one since. The young man with me had two recent sightings, but neither of us had ever seen or heard of bright red flaming unidentified flying objects. Could you tell me more. Are you getting responses? Thanks. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Bright Lights, Close Together, Not Moving.
- 2 Orange Orbs Hover Side by Side & Disappear.
- White-Orange Light Faded, Vanished in Place.
- Large Flamed Object Seen Cruising or Falling Fast.
- UFO/Drones With Bobbing Motion Observed Through Binoculars.
- Orange Ball With Arch Coming of Hull on Both Sides.
- Green Purple Flashing Object Hovers in Sky.
- 5 “Comet-Like” Balls Fly “Crazy” in Sky.