Description: At about 10 PM while walking the dog I saw 7 or 8 flashing red lights to the west-northwest over the Pacific Ocean. They were in a formation flashing red in an irregular pattern. These were not planes. There was no sound, no collision lights and they moved very slow. I called out my wife and we saw them fly for about 3 minutes until we lost sight of them as the flew in a northerly direction. My wife thought it was one huge ship, but I could almost see individual ships. The size of this formation was huge. I held up 4 fingers to the sky and it was wider then that. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.