Description: This happened October 30th, 2014 at 1 AM. I was letting my dogs out and looking to the northwest of Manhattan, IL. I noticed a very bright light. I went inside my home to shut off the outside flood light to get a better look after turning the light off. I noticed that there were a variety of bright colors: red, green, blue and purple shining at different times. It seemed as if it was a lighthouse light. I asked my husband to come look and by this point we think we are going a bit crazy LOL so I asked a roommate to come look as well. This light hovered almost 45 minutes until another aircraft approached near this object. Then within minutes it was out of sight. The conditions outside were very clear. We also were able to see 2 shooting stars also. That was a bonus. I am a mother of 2 kids and this is the first time I have ever seen anything like this. I tried to take video, but it wouldn’t come up. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Jet Black Triangular Object With Red Lights.
- Large Spherical Object With Array of Bright Orange Lights.
- Strange Shaped Object Descends Into View of Security Camera.
- Silent Long Object With Lights Blinking On & Off.
- Large Yellowish Triangle Floats Without Movement.
- Bright Yellowish Star Becomes Dimmer Moves West.
- White Flying Disc With 3 Smaller Discs Below.
- Bright Light Flickered Blue & Red Colors.