Description: While sitting in a chair on the beach I was watching the sky and saw four yellow glowing orbs pass overhead going from East to West. They were in a loose formation, but moving around each other as if they were almost racing. The orbs were perhaps 1,500 feet high. I estimate that the orbs were 25 to 30 feet across. They were traveling about 600 MPH. They made no sound. I asked a person sitting beside me to look and witness to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. I was not and they witnessed the same event. I have tried to rationalize and explain what I saw, but I can’t. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.