Description: I live in McMinnville and saw something that was red/orange. It made no sound. I am not sure of shape, but it wasn’t shaped like a plane. My brother-in-law works on planes so I ran in and got him. He said it didn’t look like a plane to him either. I ran back in to get my glasses, when I came back out, it was gone. He said it just went back up into the sky. He mentioned it may have been triangular in shape. I have seen planes and helicopters in this area, but nothing quite like this. We weren’t able to get a picture.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of 3 Lights in Triangular Formation.
- Lighted Triangle Photographed Over Building.
- String of 17 Lights Flying in Exact Intervals.
- Objects Like Drones With LED Lights.
- Large Stationary Orange Light Videotaped From Balcony.
- Random, Erratic Blinking Lights Moving, Hovering.
- String of lights Seen. Photo Taken.
- Photos Taken of Unknown Blue Light.