Description: Very small picture and had the wrong lens but, I was a photojournalist for 24 years, I knew what I was seeing was not an airplane. I called the National Weather Service in Tulsa, Oklahoma whom I was friends with. They saw it also and said it was not a balloon. They also could not identify it. The series of pictures are below and I blew them up and they seem to be changing colors. The second picture was taken in Van Buren Arkansas at sunset. My friend was with me we both saw it. It’s shaped like a boomerang and is glowing white. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Red, Green, Blue Lights in Y Formation Change Shape.
- Bright Star-Like Object.
- Ball of Light Hovers Next to Mountain.
- Silent Triangular Object With 3 Red Lights Hovers, Zips Away.
- 2 Round Red Lights Move North.
- 3 Star-Like Objects in Perfect Equilateral Triangular Formation.
- Strange Sounds Awaken People. Police Called.
- Bright White Light Rapidly Changes Direction.