Description: Last night at around 850 PM 9/19/13 in Everett WA I saw several orange lights that seemed to be flying in a constellation pattern. They kept coming out of the east maybe 30 to 50 of them. They seemed to be heading toward Whidbey Island. There is the Oak Harbor Navy Base there. I am wondering if it was a military thing. I did not film or take any pictures, but I am ready to if it happens again.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- 4 Orange Lights in Triangular Formation Fly Strangely.
- Silent Triangular Object With Dim Lights on Corners & Center.
- 2 Disk Shaped Craft Found in Photo of Rockface.
- Orb Brighter Than Full Moon Flies Erratically Over Ocean.
- Hovering Object With Bright Flashing Red, Green & White Lights.
- Group of Strange Lights Seen Over Hawaiian Big Island.
- Blimp Shaped Object Filled With Red & Orange Plasma.
- Object Size 2 Football With 10 Blinking White Lights.