Description: I was out walking my dog minding my own business. We had a very (strange storm for this town, because it didn’t feel like the rest of the storms we’ve had for some time) large storm that just seemed to stand still like it was silent. The strangest part was the lightning went to it’s yellow color, to blue and then a perfect white color for some time. The storm got worse and I became more interested in the activity of the storm. As I stare into the sky, my dog goes berserk. Two white flashes of lightning and “BAM!” The darkness of the clouds turns a dark bright red. I am flipping out because I know exactly what I saw. (Something I couldn’t explain was going on.) It didn’t move for about two minutes (unidentified Flying object) until a helicopter came about a mile of it’s location. It made some fast movement’s by going in many directions. It then stopped again and ever so slowly disappeared into the thick darkness of the storm. After that I was left in shock for not having a camera or the sight of seeing this thing! That day I never spoke of it again until now. I have real footage. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Grey Beings Emerge From Hovering Light Sphere.
- Dogs Barked at Bright Object Above Treeline.
- Several Sightings of Bright Light Were Falcon 9 Rocket.
- Strange Spotlight Surrounded by Half Moon of Multicolored Gases.
- Incredible Bright Light in Southern Sky Illuminating To Street Level.
- Object With 3 Beams of Light Trailing Behind It.
- Rumbling Heard. Vertical Line of Flickering Lights Seen.
- Star-like Object Zigzags, Circles & Goes in Straight Line.