Description: We watched approximately 5 to 7 bright orange lights southwest of Grant Orchards in Soap Lake. My husband and I watched these lights for approximately 20 minutes between 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM, September 26, 2013. At times the lights were only 3 in a triangle form. Then lights would come off the triangle and go above the formation . When one light would disappear another would appear. We watched with binoculars for awhile . The lights seemed to be oblong shaped going up and down. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.
- Orange Orb Travels West, Stops & Orbits a Point.
- Object With 5 Blinking Lights 1 in Middle 2 on Each Side.