Description: It was my ninth birthday. I was having dinner at TGI Friday’s with my mother. We were sitting on the window side of the building facing El Camino Real. I was looking up into the sky and saw an orange-like yellow orb floating. First I thought it was a colorful star, but it moved suddenly left to right horizontally and then diagonally. It made rapid movements, and in directions that were amazing. Then it made a loop and fled behind a cloud. After that it was gone. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.