Description: I was heading west down Route 70 in South Hampton, NJ at approximately 1:30 AM on Sept 7, 2013. There were no other cars around and there was a bright object coming over the tree line to the left. My first thought was that it was a plane, but when it started descending and stopped over the road about 100 feet up in the air, I starting thinking otherwise. There were three bright white lights in the front and as it got closer turned into one bright light. I was so scared I started shaking. I did not want to drive under it, but as I did, I looked up and saw a boomerang shape, like the wings of a plane, but without the body of the plane. There were also red lights underneath the object. There was no sound and no speed to this aircraft. All my options to what it was were ruled out. I can only identify this as a UFO. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.