Description: I am from Cullman, AL and was driving South down County Road 1435 at about 8:19 PM Central Time on Sept. 9, 2013 when all of a sudden a green light began falling from the sky. It started about the middle of the sky and arched downward through the sky leaving a streak from where it began. After it made an arch for about two seconds, it looked as though it slightly altered it’s course and began a 180 degree angle downward before disappearing three seconds after that. I am not sure if you needed that much contextual background, but I figure I would try and give you as much information as possible. If you have any questions or comments, I would really like to hear back from you. It was the first time I have ever seen something like this and I am positive it wasn’t fireworks.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Matte Fish Navy Blue Drone Vanishes in White Light.
- Stationary Star-Like Object – Flashing Lights.
- 3 Very Silver Flying Craft Appear Out of Vent.
- Fast Moving Octagon Shaped Pulsating Object.
- Silver Metallic Flat Object Disappears Into Clouds.
- Shiny Star-Like Object Hovers, Shoots Straight Up.
- 4 Objects With Flashing Green, Blue & White Lights.
- Security Camera Detects White Oblong Orb.