Description: On May 23, 2019 Space X launched 60 Star-Link satellites. On November 11, 2019 60 more satellites were launched. As many as 12,000 of these satellites may be launched in the future. The satellites will deliver broadband high speed internet to the entire globe. If people are seeing lights similar to the above photo on clear nights, they are likely viewing these satellites.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- White Tic-Tac Object Follows Jet Contrail.
- Line of Lights Seen & Photographed.
- Object With Trailing Cloud Seen Over Ocean.
- 2 White Clouds Formed by Something in Sky.
- Photo Taken of 3 Lights in Triangular Formation.
- Lighted Triangle Photographed Over Building.
- String of 17 Lights Flying in Exact Intervals.
- Objects Like Drones With LED Lights.