Description: On May 23, 2019 Space X launched 60 Star-Link satellites. On November 11, 2019 60 more satellites were launched. As many as 12,000 of these satellites may be launched in the future. The satellites will deliver broadband high speed internet to the entire globe. If people are seeing lights similar to the above photo on clear nights, they are likely viewing these satellites.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- White Orbs Seen Just Above Tree Top.
- Unknown Dark Oblong Object Found in Photo of Clouds.
- Satellite Objects Travel at High Speed Evenly Spaced.
- Extremely Large Bright White Light SW Sky.
- Multiple Bright Lights in a Straight & Uniformly Spaced Line.
- Floating Bright Light Morphs Into Different Small Shapes.
- Straight Line of Objects Faster Than Planes Heading SE.
- White Streaked Object Found in Photo Background.