Description: As my future wife, my sister, first cousin and I were about to enter town on our return from Pittsburg, my wife noticed an object about 30 feet above the car. As I was driving I could only notice that it was pacing the car at about 30 MPH and was showing lights. As we entered town it disappeared, but returned to the same position above us as we left town. After driving about half a mile I pulled over and we exited the car. The object hovered about 30 feet above our heads for about 5 minutes. When my cousin tried to get his camera out of the car the object disappeared in about one second heading to the west. The object was 25 to 30 feet in diameter, circular with a bell shape on top and 15 to 20 feet tall. It was totally silent and was showing three colors of lights. I cannot remember the colors.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Bright Lights, Close Together, Not Moving.
- 2 Orange Orbs Hover Side by Side & Disappear.
- White-Orange Light Faded, Vanished in Place.
- Large Flamed Object Seen Cruising or Falling Fast.
- UFO/Drones With Bobbing Motion Observed Through Binoculars.
- Orange Ball With Arch Coming of Hull on Both Sides.
- Green Purple Flashing Object Hovers in Sky.
- 5 “Comet-Like” Balls Fly “Crazy” in Sky.